India is becoming an IT Hub with more than 50 million working professionals working in multiple industries including IT/ITES, BPO, KPO. According to the reports, there are more than 250+ tech parks spread over in 10 Major metropolitan cities like Delhi (NCR), Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Amhedabad, Kochi, Jaipur. As these tech parks are spread over in every corner of City like in Bangalore there are multiple tech-parks in all different sides of Electronic City, Manyata Embassy Business Park, Embassy Tech Park, Global Village Tech Park, RMZ Infinity. This has caused people to commute from various locations. Employees in metropolitan cities faces a major challenge in daily commuting to Home-office-home travel.
How carpooling works?
The idea of carpooling was established in 1914 during recession in San Francisco. This led people to aggregate travelling on a common route so different people from different offices can share a car owned by one of them to get a common destination at a common time, sharing the fuel cost. Slowly there were an evolution of carpooling apps, those made it more convenient using technology.
Why Carpooling in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune and Delhi NCR ?
Carpooling is a good initiative to reduce the traffic and easing up the way to travel to offices but they are concerns over safety and security as due to sometimes travelling with a stranger. As we shared earlier the benefits of carpooling it helps in reducing the carbon footprint, pollution level, and traffic on roads with adding a lot of comforts to everyone those are sharing rides with shared economy of fuel.
How a carpool app works ?
- Select your pickup & drop-off, see all the offering riders in realtime and request to them.
- Once accepted, Track the ride in real-time & board the pooled rider, once arrived
- Travel to your office/home comfortably making it an easy commute. Once your carpool trip ride ends, you gains points
What is AONE carpool app ?
AONE is a Nextgen ridesharing & carpool app for daily office commute. You book a quick ride carpool/bikepool for your daily commute in 3 simple steps of selecting your pickup & drop point, choosing the respective ride carpooler & paying online by a cashless payment.
AONE is fastest growing carpool app with over 30k+ users in Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chennai, Pune, Delhi NCR (Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Noida, Gurugram) & Kochi to find/offer a quick ride.
We at AONE a Next gen ride sharing provide a platform working on making your daily commute easy and convenient with hassle free experience. Considering the traffic congestion, air pollution, exploitation of fuels, AONE is established for carpooling which is car sharing or ride sharing so that each one need not use a different vehicle. One can easily and comfortably commute with no stress of driving and less travelling prices. The cost is shared among the commuters, also it will make sure that full seating capacity of the car is fully utilised and reduces the need for parking places.
AONE provides both regular and casual carpools, regular carpools are on daily or weekly repeated schedule for commuters who live nearby and travel to same locality of work place. Casual carpools (carpools at specific date) for week-ends, exceptional trips, vacations etc, which are on a need basis.
Some of the features of carpooling with “AONE carpool app”
- Exciting referral offers and scratch cards once your carpooling ride ends.
- Use a “Quick Book” functionality and book your ride in a single go.
- You can Book in advance. Reach to your pickup point and track the vehicle in real-time.
- Consult the rider/ride-offerer with call or chat support.
- Notify the rider through ‘ride notes’ option regarding the change of plan.
- Can also get bike-pooling along with carpooling.
- Avail ‘Perfect end to end travel’ or enroute travels.
- Can choose different routes of travel on maps based on requirement.
- Safety is our first priority. Press “Emergency Alert” button in-case you face an issue while travelling in a vehicle.
- Call us anytime between 7AM – 9PM on below contact numbers or chat with us from the Mobile app.