Carpooling in Hyderabad : Eco-Friendly and Pocket-Friendly
Are you are you facing difficulty to commute to office daily. Do you find travelling to your work a difficult and tiresome task?. Do you know Carpooling can be the best way to overcome it? Then you need to know about carpooling.
Carpooling is the easiest way to commute in your daily life. In other languages carpooling is also called a car-sharing, ride-sharing , etc. Carpooling is the process of sharing your car journey with another person who is travelling to the same place or same direction. Carpooling has also referred people travelling together in a car. By Carpooling you can start your ride from the place you are present. If you want to experience the carpooling we suggest you download the AONE carpool app, it is one of the leading carpooling apps in Hyderabad.
Those days are gone when we use to get up, read a newspaper and spend time drinking coffee. Nowadays people are in a rush to there work and expect not to be affected by traffic jams and by some traffic issues. But unfortunately, they face problems. This is the time when Carpooling in Hyderabad comes to picture.
Below are some benefits of using carpooling:
1. Save Money : The ride charges starts from Rs. 3.5/km. If you’re a ride giver, you can make upto 10k/month of free fuel.
2. Public Transport Burden : No need to worry about the public transport, Just open the app and you’re good to go.
3. Meet New People : You will be meeting new people those are working in nearby areas, or living near by your societies.
4. Easy Commute : You will be making a easy commute without any hassle.
5. Flexible Timing : User could start from anytime office or Home. Just find or office ride in app. thats it.
6. Real-Time Tracking : Track the rider before he reaches to you with an ETA.
7. Cashless Transaction : No need to keep changes. You can recharge and payment will be made once ride is completed. Completely Automated.
8. No worries about the Surge pricing: You will be incurring the same amount everyday without any surge charges.
If you are running a car daily to office or college as a single ride, in a month you can get Rs. 5000 by sharing rides to commute to work or college. Now if you’re using a carpooling strategy, you can save money by sharing your ride with a new person who is travelling or commute to the same place every day or often. Sharing your ride with new people benefits you in sharing the cost of a ride, in this way carpooling helps to save some money at the end of the month by sharing ride with your colleagues and friends.
So now give a try to carpooling by AONE carpool app with a cashless transactions. Happy Easy Commuting in Hyderabad!